WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???






Please don't look down until you do it, you'll love it I promise

GET A CALCULATOR (IF YOU NEED ONE YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT)



1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply it by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.. ..)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

5) Add the digits together (example 12=3)

Now Scroll down . ..


Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. John Wayne

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. The Wright Brothers

8. Thomas Edison

9.
~~Me~~

10. Abraham Lincoln


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it!



P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!! NOW CHANGE YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON!! HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home